Article successfully added.

CONTEC Jacket Bright

49.95€ *

Recommended retail price incl. VAT.

Size (international)

  • 08063356
  • 4251507965460
Product information "CONTEC Jacket Bright"
Whether in everyday life, at home on the sofa or always with you when you are on the bike - "Bright" is the optimal hooded sweat jacket to pull over when it gets fresh. To make the jacket feel especially soft, CONTEC makes it from 85% organic cotton. The remaining 15% is polyester. The hood plus drawstring and two belly pockets for the hands round off the relaxed and sustainable must-have for your closet.
Technical data
Sex: Unisex
Size (international): S
Design: freetime jacket
Material: cotton, polyester
Type: Article
Colour: grey, black
Weight: 0,57 kg